At Snowmass Chapel, we come from a variety of backgrounds, faith journeys and denominations, but our focus is solely on following Jesus and extending his compassion to a broken world.
Whether you are brand new to the Chapel or you’ve been around a while and are looking to go a little deeper, you’ve come to the right place! Please have a look around our website to learn more about the people and programs here.
Overview of our Weekly Worship Service:
- Sundays 9AM
- The Rev. Dr. Robert de Wetter
- Creekside Room with streaming video for parents to relax with little ones
- PEAK22 for Pre-K – 5th grade
- 15-minute on-mountain service Sundays at Noon at Base Village (during ski season)
Worship at the Base of Snowmass Mountain
- When you are up on the mountain, take a break to worship with us! We meet Sundays at 12 PM at Base Village (during ski season. Check our calendar for other special dates and times.
Candlelight Services December 24th at 5, 7 & 9 PM: Christmas Eve at the Snowmass Chapel is perhaps the most special service of the year, celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. The 5 PM service is designed especially for families with children. At the 7 and 9 PM services, you can expect to see a chamber orchestra, choir, bells, and candlelight, along with your favorite Christmas Carols and seasonal readings.
Easter & Holy Week
Holy Thursday: Traditional foot washing service and Agape Dinner, 6-8pm
Good Friday service, 5:30pm
Easter Sunday: 7am Easter Sunrise service, 9am worship service with a full choir and orchestra, followed by a children’s Easter Egg Hunt. On-mountain Easter service at Noon at Gwyn’s High Alpine, weather and ski season depending.
For dates and times, please view our calendar.
Join the choir or orchestra! Contact Paul Dankers for information and rehearsal schedule.