At Snowmass Chapel, we come from a variety of backgrounds, faith journeys and denominations, but our focus is solely on following Jesus and extending his compassion to a broken world.
Whether you are brand new to the Chapel or you’ve been around a while and are looking to go a little deeper, you’ve come to the right place! Please have a look around our website to learn more about the people and programs here.
Overview of our Weekly Worship Services:
- Sundays at 9AM: Snowmass Chapel gathers in the Chapel Sanctuary for a more traditional style worship service.
- Sundays at 10:30AM: Meet us in the Chapel Yurt for a more casual worship offering.
- Snowmass Chapel broadcasts the 9AM worship service live, online on YouTube, linked here, or check out the YouTube page anytime for videos of every week’s music and sermons.
- Rev. Dr. Robert de Wetter, senior pastor, and Rev. Charla Belinski, associate pastor, lead our worship.
- For parents or anyone who wants it a little more relaxed, you can watch the service in-person from the Worship Cafe in the Creekside Room, adjacent to the Chapel’s sanctuary.
- PEAK 22 is our Sunday School program for preschool – 4th grade. Every Sunday during the 10:30am worship service.
Seasonal Outdoor Worship
In the summer months, join us outdoors on our beautiful grounds for a 45 minute, informal Sunday worship service. BYO camp chair or picnic blanket! We meet at 10:30AM on the lawn.
In the fall and winter, we “Worship in the Round.” Join us at 10:30AM in the Chapel’s yurt for a more casual and participatory feeling worship service.
Christmas & Easter Services
Planning ahead? See our complete Easter and Christmas Eve service information by clicking here.