We know teens and tweens love to explore, so we give you plenty of opportunities!
Click to learn about our Summer 2017 Events for Teens!
Sunday School & Youth Group
- Sunday school meets during the 9am service for kids PreK – 5th grade.
- 6th-8th grade students attend youth group activities on Sundays at 4pm. Plenty of time to get off the slopes and still be home for dinner.
Faith Formation & Staying Involved
- Periodically we offer workshops for kids and parents to help build “sticky” faith. Confirmation is offered every other year, typically for 8th grade and up.
- We believe that faith formation is a partnership with you! We offer family support and programs to help you have big juicy conversations and fun as you walk together in faith.
- Students participate in youth-led worship several times throughout the year and are always welcome to participate in worship by serving in a variety of roles.
- Music is a thing. Bring your talent and we’ll put you to work!
- There is always something going on including Wyld Life (for 7th & 8th graders) and monthly fun events (for all middle school grades). Check out our calendar of events to stay up to date!
- Project 18 is the Chapel’s outreach to all kids in the valley. Trips and events are designed to encourage student leadership skills, develop teamwork, foster relationships, promote service. These are most often non-religious and include kids from all walks of life!
- We are currently taking registrations for summer 2017 Beyond Trips. multi-day backpacking, mountain biking and camping trips, plus seven-day mission trip to Washington State. Click here to learn more. To register, contact Coulter.
- Beyond Trips take you outside — and outside the box!