A connected community is a healthy community! Connect and deepen your knowledge and love of Christ by participating in a small group at Snowmass Chapel.
Our small groups studies are ongoing and there is a group for you!
Small groups meet 2-3 times per year for six weeks. Every group will be discussing the same content, giving our entire church a shared vision and focus during that time period. We can’t wait to see what unfolds!
Whether you’re looking for a Men, Women, Couples, Singles, Teens or Outdoors group, there is one that is just right for you!
Life Is Not Meant to Be Lived Alone
Looking to join a Small Group? You have several options:
- Send us a little information and we will help you connect with a group that meets your schedule and needs
- Drop by the Welcome Wagon after Worship Service and sign up
- Grab some friends and start your own group!
Starting a Group is Easy!
- Grab a few friends
- Decide when and where you’ll meet
- Once you’ve created a group, contact Associate Pastor Charla to get registered
That’s it! All the information will be emailed to you to get your group started on the path of connecting and deepening your faith!
If you have questions firstname.lastname@example.org